Profasorb is the product of choice for managing water in soils using fertigation systems. Profasorb is a highly efficient soil surfactant that is fast, concentrated, very economical and best of all made from 100% all natural materials. Now more than ever turf, horticultural and agricultural managers have to be very conscious of how they are using the water that is available. Moreover, with the environment in mind, it is important that the adjuvants used do not harm our environment in the process. Profasorb has answered these demands.
Profasorb is used to help water penetrate compacted or arid soils and aids plant life in the uptake of water and nutrients. Profasorb is a natural performance-enhancing wetting and protective agent derived from palm extracts. Profasorb contains unique natural surfactants that help the plants utilize water and survive in extreme heat, drought and soil salinity even in the more severe climate conditions. Profasorb’s unique plant extracts also contain natural food sources that stimulate beneficial microbial activity in soil.
- Raises cation exchange capacity
- Increases solubility of soil minerals
- Improves water infiltration
- Promotes uptake of micronutrients
- Opens soil micro and macro pores
- Increases nutrient exchange and retention
- Improves soil structure
- Stimulates microbial growth
- Improves nutrient absorption
- Stabilizes pH
- Increases stress tolerance
- Increases root development
- Improves seed germination