Jacto's PJB battery operated backpack sprayer is available in both 2 and 4 gallon capacities. With a long-lasting removable battery, soft padded shoulder straps and five constant pressure settings, the PJB is the most desirable sprayer in its category.
TURN ON/TURN OFF
|Turn on – after installing the battery and putting the chemical in the tank, press the green button once. Open the trigger valve to begin spraying.|
Turn off – shut off the trigger valve and press the red button for three seconds. Direct the spray lance to a safe position and open the trigger valve to release pressure before storing the sprayer.
Auto shut-down – when the sprayer remains inactive for more than 10 minutes it will shut off automatically.
- External lever to turn agitation on/off;
- Internal hydraulic agitator;
- Recommended with wettable powder or chemicals that easily settle out of solution.
- Turn on the hydraulic agitator before you start spraying;
- Turn off the hydraulic agitator before starting spraying to ensure higher pressure at the end of the nozzle;
*This ensures higher pressure at the end of the nozzle.
- Type: Lithium Ion, rechargeable; - Rated voltage: 14.4 V d.c.;
- Capacity: 60 Wh (4200 mAh);
- Autonomy: 30 psi = 8 hours
60 psi = 4 hours - Recharge time: 4 hours
- Jacto’s battery Charger:110V/220V
- To Install: Identify the correct battery position and press it (gently) until a “click” is heard.
- Remove: press both locking buttons and pull the battery out of the battery housing.
The Walking Pace function is a useful timer with audible beep to keep a uniform walking speed while spraying.
Press the red button to calibrate:
One time: 0.62 mph speed;
Two times: 1.24 mph speed;
Three times: 1.86 mph speed;
Four times: 2.49 mph speed;
Five times: turns off the step counter
Pace Indicator with 4 settings
5 pressure levels, where the leftmost light indicates the lowest pressure and rightmost light indicates the highest pressure.
- Press the green button to start the sprayer with low pressure;
- Press it again to select the desired pressure level (1 to 5);
- Pressure Lock: press and hold the green button for 10 seconds. The pressure level indicator will blink;
- Pressure Unlock: press the green button three times and the red button once (less than 3 seconds). The pressure level indicator will stop blinking.
Battery level indicator with three lights.
Battery level indicator:
*Five short beeps repeated every 30 seconds and all battery level indicator lights are off = Low battery (only a few minutes left to spray), recharge as soon as possible or change the battery.
- Press the green button once to start the eletronic interface;
- Press the green and the red button together and hold them for 10 seconds- The corresponding light of the level indicator will flash.
Hours of work according to the work indicator on the panel (flashing).