FertaFlow fish hydrolysate contain the natural oils and proteins of fish, which break down slowly becoming available to soil microbes over a longer period of time than chemical fertilizers or fish emulsions.
The majority of fish fertilizers on the market today are known as emulsions. Meaning the fish is cooked and the oil removed for industrial chemicals. Also the protein is removed and dried to make fish meal for livestock feeds. The remaining waste is condensed into a thick liquid called an “emulsion”.
FertaFlow is cold processed to retain the living organisms therein and retains all the natural oils and proteins nature originally provided.
FertaFlow is made from a unique source of fresh fish. The enzymatic process used takes natures protein and makes it readily absorbable for plant leaves and roots.
FertaFlow provides all the nutrients you would expect from fish without the unpleasant smell.
FertaFlow will promote beautiful flowers, lush green lawns and turf, and delicious fruits and vegetables.
|Total Nitrogen (N)||2.0%|
|Water Soluble Nitrogen||1.7%|
|Water Insoluble Nitrogen||0.3%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O2)||3.0%|
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||1.0%|
Derived from protein hydrolyslate
- 100% Organic Fertilizer
- Produces strong plants with abundant flowers and fruit and deep green turf
- Formulated for both foliar and root zone applications
- No strong fishy odor
- Cold processed to preserve nutrients
- Promotes the growth of soil microorganisms.
- 100% fish protein broken down into readily absorbable nutrients
- Low cost per application
- Ease of use
- Will not stripe or burn.
- Efficient for use with spray or drip irrigation systems.
- Environmentally friendly—organic and biodegradable product
- Made from a renewable and sustainable resources